Agent Green cooperates with international producers in the following setup:
1. Agent Green imports and sells the producers brand.
2. Agent Green sells the producers brand on an agentbasis.
Agent Green, subject to agreement, handles following functions:
- Sales and marketing of products.
- Selection of products, flavours and recipes.
- Contribute to alligning the products packaging, price to the market.
- Quality assurance and documentation of certifications.
- Ensure food transport, storage and labelling requirements are met.
- Calculate, report and pay local Customs & Duties.
- Develop food/transport packaging, labelling, barcodes, logistics data.
- Supply product and producer information for marketing purposes.
- Ensure compliance of agreed volume, quality and deliverytime.
- Correspondance regarding production, sales, delivery and complaints.
Agent Green has a particular preference for and focus on responsible foods and is increasingly attentive to the African continent.
Are your company considering a distributør or an Agent in Scandinavia, then contact Agent Green for a non-commiting dialogue regarding a possible cooperation.